I'll confuse the loyal reader by starting with the random-quote-of-the-day, hah!
"All that really belongs to us is time, even he who has nothing else has that. " - Balthasar GracianAnd I've got more of it than you probably.
Well then, I'll start with the good news.
Osama is dead! No, kidding, I couldn't care less actually, apart from the legendarily epic visualization of what happened. The Americans used four helicopters to kill him, and one helicopter went down, and I'm imagining Osama on the flat roof of his building shooting his last shots with his dual Magnum .44 perfectly aimed at the helicopter, which goes down, and then getting mown down by the other three. With glorious, heavenly music while he's breathing out his last breath, not knowing he was tricked into being a muslim and believing there is something more to life.
I think my acclimatization time for the everyman is nearing it's end, especially when the dozes keep working out.
I feel more and more normal each day, and when I ask any of my friends, they don't find me to be anything especially less normal than otherwise. Which is great, they were saying I had the 'crazy bad juju eye' last week, and it's gone now. Lucky me, imagine someone would kill me and hide my heart under the floor, just because he thought I had a somewhat weird eye!
One would expect bad news, but well, there isn't any.
I do have to write another report tomorrow, but that's a property of the life I chose, so I won't call it bad news. It's only bad news when I don't make it, right? Right.
I've found this awesome band that worked together with The Flaming Lips on their 'Dark Side of the Moon'-interpretation, it's called Stardeath & White Dwarfs, and it reminds me strongly of the Lips. I found a quite messed up video for one of their songs - they only have one album, and it's great - and I felt I had to share it with the world! Here's the song: http://vimeo.com/5681518. It only starts at 1:40 though. Galactic sand!
![]() |
| I wish I had that galactic sand at home. |
But a lot of the stuff I managed is school-bound, and not so interesting. Memory usage in a computer, wow! But really, I learned the whole Cyrillic alphabet - I can read the русский next to 'Russian' on wikipedia now - and I'll keep improving my Russian for a whole time to come hopefully. I set my facebook in Russian, so the time I'm idling there will be spent better. I watched my series, read, I went running, biking, being sporty and all that, it's still going. I don't feel that physically tired in any way at the moment, and I'll go for another bike ride now.
Yours truly,

No comments:
Post a Comment