Three weeks, it's getting longer and longer.
Unfortunately, and I don't know why, I wasn't even feeling tired, I guess I just didn't want to write that report or something, my midnight doze became my nightly rest.
Fuck.
Or it could be the one beer I drank with a friend, that's what my mother keeps saying.
Fuck.
Actually, when I think about it, I actually didn't 'miss out' on that much, since mostly I spend my time watching 'Deadwood' and 'The Wire' after my midnight doze, and write this blog. And to be honest, I only feel sorry for the blog, since I now lost the perfect streak. I had my diversion in other ways yesterday, running and finishing my book - finally! - on HTML, and one can always watch some more episodes in a day, which I will do this weekend to catch up on the series schedule.
Part II, which I will write tonight, will have the summary of my sleepy activities. That is, if I don't fall asleep again. But normally I shouldn't.
How ironical, falling asleep when having to write something that mostly tells people how I stay awake.
Well, it's time for finishing that report.
Fuck,

No comments:
Post a Comment