It's really been ten days already.
I promised myself to keep this short and let writing this blog not interfere with my sleeping pattern anymore, so I'll write earlier from now on. Something around 2 AM would be nice every night, I still have enough time to occupy myself enthusiastically and 'productively'.
Sooooo, dear reader, I had about the same scenario as yesterday, only now I do remember turning off all of my alarms, but after that, I got back in bed to check my cell phone. Guess guess, I had a text message! I suddenly woke up with the text message halfly written. I'm getting used to mumbling 'Fuck' a lot lately.
What I did after waking up was reading more on Haskell, and reading my novel as well. It's 'Crime & Punishment' by Dostoevsky by the way, and quite the novel it is!
My parents returned from the seaside, and my brother returned from his sports camp. So basicly all is normal here again, I was demoted and am now just 'lazy son' again. Cheers.
Like I said yesterday - one of the few things I actually did the day after, it seems - I finished 'Cowboy Bebop', and man, I understand, though I understood all along, why it has 9.3/10 on iMDb. It's so strong, I truly cared for all of the main characters, and well, I was amazed, shocked, thrilled, you-name-it-I-was-it, by the ending. I'll be sure to watch the series again in a month or so. I'm even planning a marathon for the series - it takes 9 hours in total - for some friends.
I took the doze, since I repeated yesterday, in the evening, and felt refreshed after it. I felt quite tired during daytime due to that refalling-asleep and stuff. Sleeping sure is tiring!
Rest of my day was spent with some C++, strolling and sitting on my bicycle while doing something with my feet, and I magically went forward everytime my feet did that. So nothing that special really.
I hope, for you as well as for me, that tomorrow will bring more enthralling stories on being epic, filled with epicness, like a chip is filled with transistors.
Make it a good good day today,

No comments:
Post a Comment