I really don't look forward to eating so much I feel like exploding, but the pain of refusing all the food, diligently made by my grandmother with - undoubtedly - all her love isn't really an alternative. So fuck Easter. Fuck. Easter.
![]() |
| Just about the most awesome thing about Easter though, nostalgic Disney (Silly Symphonies) |
You might think I'm moody now, well, I'm not. Only on Easter, hence, fuck Easter. I like the day after Easter though, any free day is welcome.
"I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays." - Henny Youngman.Luckily, holidays are nowadays nationwide. Huray, religion isn't required no more!
My sleeping today was quite messed, but humorous all the while. I woke up at the normal time, that is, 7 AM and after getting up I just filled in my morning with the occasional stuff, without 'Cowboy Bebop' now though. Saddens my heart, blackens my day, I'll re-watch it very soon I guess.
We have two family meetings this weekend, one for each half of it, and so we went to restaurant today, ate till we burst - yay - and spent the entire afternoon chilling out and playing football in the garden. I tried sleeping on a couch in the restaurant, which was deemed as quite funny by the staff, hmmm, it's a shame I can't just explain why I'm taking naps during daytime. But that failed, we left by the time I could've slept in.
So I just slept at my grandparent's place, they mocked me, but well, what would you do? Right, mock me, basterd.
I had to wash my father's car when we got home, but that turned out to be a water-wasting-fest with my brothers. Aaaah, it's been so long I had a water-fight with a hose involved.
I took a doze before going out and then tried to have a doze when going out but that only worked out half. I'm not a hypocrite so I won't bring down all of my wrath on the act of mocking and disturbing sleeping people when going out, but well, let's just say I didn't catch as much sleep as I wanted.
I was also so amazed this is only day eleven, it feels like over two weeks already. But then again, my sense of time has always been somewhat vague.
Tomorrow will bring another great day in the great series of great days in the great, legendary, and purely made of epicness life I lead. So I hope you all stay tuned,

No comments:
Post a Comment