28/04/2011

Ticking away

The moments that make up a dull day.

Time sure is an awkward thing, you can ask Pink Floyd, they know all about it, but I wonder if they'll answer any mail.
Most of the time - wow, I could make this very complicated - time isn't at all that complicated, but when it starts getting jumpy on you and mess with your head, and you wonder where it went, life gets tricky.
It's called 'WARP!', exciting!
Hmmm, - awesome, 'hmmm' exists as a word but 'hmmmm' gets a spellingcheck-error, 'hmm-mm' on the other hand doesn't - time sure went jumpy a bit when I look back on my day. All on the dozes and when watching 'Deadwood', in which I couldn't tell if I dozed off for five minutes and missed a thing, I'll check on that tomorrow.

Just some days ago, I - at once - realized the importance of language in life, and in self-development, so I'm taking it upon myself to improve my French to an advanced speaking level, instead of goofing around with my notion on it, a product of the lousy education I got on it, and learn Russian and Japanese for fun. 
I'm starting out with Russian, as I have a good book on that, and already learnt more than half of the Cyrillic alphabet this morning to fight the sleep in the programming class. I shouldn't have attended, I already studied it last week, seemed like such a waste. But luckily, Russian was there, and it's more awesome than awesome in a house of awesomeness.


I took all my dozes at home today, and went to have a drink with a good friend of mine in between two of them, so my last two dozes today were quite late, but I'm not really feeling it, so I can probably repeat that in the future when going out. 

Waking up this morning wasn't even a problem, it's getting better, yay! But I'm not finished yet, so I won't get too excited on that.

I think the random-wisdom-of-the-day today is a slight hint towards myself for all the shitload and babbling I'm writing so easily on here,
"I have made this longer, because I have not had the time to make it shorter. " - Blaise Pascal
 Pure genious. And I'm sure most, if not all, of you understand.

Oh yeah, I spent half of my afternoon class, it's an engineering project, winkwink, destroying the plastic casing of an AC/DC-adapter, and when I was finished, it turned out we weren't going to use it. Grmbl. All that butchering of plastic was quite fun though. Why did I butcher the plastic instead of just unscrewing the casing? Because I couldn't unscrew it, of course, and because I like wrecking plastic. Duh.
The assistent had never seen such screws before, and he offered to get me a saw to butcher like a pro. I declined at first, but then accepted and butchered plastic like never before. I felt like a king. A king with a saw.

Almost sleepy sleepy time, farewell, people of the world,

No comments:

Post a Comment