An ode? I lied. It isn't an ode, it's more like the starting of an entrepreneurship to watch only A-quality movies and series. But 'ode' sounds so much more beautiful. Like doze, only not for nap but for the above. Get the point? Sure you do.
I searched new anime-series to watch, since those, unlike 'Deadwood' and 'The Wire' - I'm starting to get into both of them, they're really worth it - only take twenty minutes per episode and are therefore perfect for the small breaks I take when studying. No more goofing around! At least, not whilst doing nothing.
And, like the obvious and valid-in-most-of-the-cases-unless-you-are-a-really-luckless-bastard saying goes : "When you search, you will find." I searched, I found.
I found 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', another series with only 26 episodes, yay, I love those, they're a finish-able type of series for me. It also got a round 9.0 / 10 on iMDb, so I'm expecting a lot. The other anime has also got 9.0 / 10 on iMDb, and it's 'Full Metal Alchemist', the old one, not Brotherhood, I'll watch Brotherhood when I've finished that, and I'll write FMA - like all those fanboys - when referring to it from now on.
I still have to watch the pilots of both, but I won't watch them consistently, just when I feel like it, or for waking up. I miss 'Cowboy Bebop'.
| 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' |
![]() |
| I have to at least stay on the subject of sleeping a bit as well. This is Persepolis. |
But however, I felt great.
Really, I felt great.
Great great great great great.
Huray, I didn't forget to include the random-wisdom-of-the-day, and here it is:
"The man who lets himself be bored is even more contemptible than the bore." - Samuel ButlerI really like this one. Makes me 'yeah!'
Enough rambling of these fingers for today, more rambling ensured tomorrow, so keep tuned for more ensuing tales,

No comments:
Post a Comment