What a sight it was, seeing John Cleese annoying my mother that much. At least, he was the cause for the constant background laughter in Fawtly Towers and the laughter was the cause for my mother's annoyance. Season two was awesome, but it's not that kind of series to fully watch on one day, aforementioned reason, but well, I watched it in three parts of two episodes each, and that was doable.
I overslept half an hour or so, I don't know why really, I remember turning out the alarms and just not getting up, so I didn't take my third doze today to make up for that. Otherwise I'm still mentally well, if I could be called that, healthy or something, whatever, I'm still it.
Fawlty Towers took only three hours, so how the hell did I fill my day. I wonder how, I wonder why. Oh, I remember, it all started with my hard disk that was getting overly full, and I decided to counter that by installing stuff and erasing the installers, but that more or less made me still have the same amount of free space. Mmbl. And one install went wrong, so I had to redo it and the three expansions. Mmbl. Again.
I also almost finished my programming task! But it's hard when you get distracted by failing installs all the time.
That stuff, I went riding my bike since it was such a beautiful day and I'll go biking when I finish this post as well.
I'll start watching 'The Wire' and 'Deadwood' tomorrow, one episode of each daily, with the price of not laying eyes on TV for the rest of the day. Seems a price worthy to pay to me. Or when I find one way more excellent than the other, I'll focus on that, you know how to those things go. One moment you're fishing cod in the river next to your farm, the other moment you're on a boat, harpooning dolphins. That's life, happy times, happy times.
I also found a source of happiness through all of my saudade. I love that word, saudade, it's like Sehnsucht. Just exclaiming the word makes your saudade less saudade. It's that I'll be able to keep this up during schooltime, now I should finally get the recognition and respect I deserve. Huray!
And reader, remember the first post on 'Cowboy Bebop'? It seems that the picture I used there is in the top search results when you search 'Cowboy Bebop' in the Brazilian Google images, so I get some Brazilian visitors every so often, great fun. I'm still figuring out how that Russian dude found it.
I almost forgot the random-wisdom-of-the-day, oh-oh, here it is.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert BenchleyA wise man.
See you, space cowboy,
No comments:
Post a Comment