Well, it isn't all that extreme, I even enjoyed today. I surprised myself with my supreme acting skills when I needed to convince my grandmother I had eaten way enough, which worked.
"Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. " - Floyd DellThat wisdom-of-the-day about summarizes the day, the weather was beautiful, the sun shone brightly and the air was moved with a fresh summer's breeze.
Hence I spent the non-eating time in the garden, lying in the grass, in the shadow and sun alike. Just lying, just talking, just reading, just 'doing nothing', but actually, those were all hours of freedom to just lie down and do nothing.
I took one of my dozes just lying in the shadow, too bad I was disturbed - them bitchez - by my uncle and brother, but I slept, so I can't complain. The second one was in the car on my way back and the third one was in my bed, yay. None went perfectly, but they all went well enough.
It's been one of those days you know you'll do zit of your schedule, but you don't care and you truly enjoy it. I think that's one of the best effects the sun has, next to the make-happen of life in itself, it makes people happy and feel alive by just shining, hanging up there idly. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I also watched the first season of 'Fawlty Towers', season two will follow tomorrow, yay, another series finished then!
And now I'm just sitting here, listening to one of the most peculiar and awesome albums I know, 'Lost & Safe' by The Books.
Maybe I'll terrorize the nightly Belgian traffic scene, but not for long, I really need to finish some work as well, and if I finish it now, tomorrow will be spent very freely, so let's try that! Haskell shall be learnt, HTML books will be finished, series will be watched, the mystery of life will be solved, all when I finish the task.
By the way, I took a small extra doze this morning after waking up and, looking back, I shouldn't have. Keep this in mind when pursuing my ambitions!
Live happily and freely, be a hippie,
No comments:
Post a Comment