But in a rather passive way, it seems I concentrate on what's at hand and let it be afterwards.
It all started this morning, as you can see by the hour I posted yesterday, and today it'll be like that again - oh well - I was asleep at about 5 AM, it seems I rather overslept till 9 AM, instead of waking at seven. My mother woke me up so I could assist my father in preparing for their departure, which I did and then they left at about eleven. My brother and me are home alone till thursday evening, another three days, huray!
Then it was time for my morning Bebop, with a beautiful episode that ended with a fridge twirling through space, spreading colorful powder of some sort, spinning around on 'Waltz of the Flowers' by Tchaikovsky. Totally random, but oh so enthralling, it made my day, even though I was mad at myself for oversleeping.
Just before my parents left they promoted me to the roles of housekeeper, royal cook and generally-must-be-busy-person. I first performed my duty as a royal cook, namely, I made breakfast for me and my brother. I made oatmeal porridge with hot coco - I really didn't want to go to any baker -, it was delicious, and deliciously warm.
The next few hours I spent on organizing a lot of files and folders on my Windows-partition, registering my desktop even looks tidy now, registering on development sites and preparing the tasks I will start tomorrow by installing tools and reading up on them, this isn't really interesting for you, gentle, always patient reader, but it has to be written, it has to be passed down the chronicles of my life. I felt like taking big steps towards something big with that, placing the first stones on projects that will one day have a chance to be castles. Enormous bastions of epicness.
I also almost finished on C++, I should do that tomorrow anyway. I will do that tomorrow. And then it's time for exercises! Thrilled!
Actually, a lot of time went into the studying today, the only true recreation I had was when I neglected my duties as royal cook and went for a pitta for my brother, he probably enjoyed it more than he would my cooking. Just like I would've by the way, I had to ride my bicycle for about fifteen minutes to get there and another fifteen minutes on the way back, very refreshing. For me and for the pitta.
Since I overslept and went out in the evening to a birthday party, I only had one real doze today, in the afternoon. I tried another one but didn't have enough time to make it decent, just before I left to the birthday part, so that wasn't really influencing anything. But I'm not really feeling disturbingly tired at the moment, even after watching X-Men with some friends. I will now try to wake at seven in the morning again and have three dozes tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be in REM when my alarm goes off in the morning, and hopefully this kind of off-day won't be too punishing.
I'll tell you the result tomorrow. By the way, tomorrow is the time for my weekly summary, be sure to read up on that, since that will almost completely cover the aspect of sleep, in which - I'm sure you are - you're all so interested in.
Yours truly,


No comments:
Post a Comment