It seems the more I make these nightly rides, the more time I invest in them, and the more rewarding they get. Today I asked a friend to come ride along, but since he lives about fifteen minutes away from me, and since a quarter of an hour is quite a lot at these nightly hours, the decision was made to take a ride not far away from him.
The landscape was covered with a mild mist, and with the full moon lighting everything, and no other lights, riding through a nature reserve, called the Bourgoyen, it all had something dreary, gloomy, like you could expect a werewolf to pop out between the trees and start chasing you. It even looked like a Harry Potter scene when we were passing a row of moonlit willows. Too bad there wasn't that much light and I didn't have a professional camera with me, it was beautiful. Be-a-u-ti-ful.
We ended up in one of his favorite places, a small field with a bench in the middle of nowhere - nowhere lies somewhere in Drongen - next to a transmission tower. I'll ride there during daytime sometime and take a picture for you all. You can see the nightly scene below.
| This is before enhancing |
![]() |
| After enhancing |
Other notable things today?
I convinced someone, though he hardly needed any convincing, to follow the Everyman cycle as well, his motivation is quite awesome. He says he wants to live forever, and - next to having more time for studying and reading all the books he wants - this is the best way to achieve a longer life if it works out. I do agree with him, I've also read that you age faster when you don't sleep a lot, but I'm sure the balance of hours alive and awake certainly weighs through with polyphasic sleep. Cheers!
The only other memorable things I did was watching Bebop and mastering my first solo ever, the one of 'My Heroics, Part One' by Absynthe Minded, it isn't really complicated or hard, but it sounds beautiful. I think my mother didn't even mind she could hear me on the other side of the house.
My little brother has gone for a sports camp for a week, I had the honor to bring him to the station, so no programming lessons for him this week. I will however make some private lessons in the meantime out of the lessons I downloaded, and make some exercises he can make when he gets back. I don't know if it was a happy smile when I told him this before he left.
| You should google the title of this post, minds will be blown |
Things are still working out for my polyphasic pattern, I woke up and got out of bed at 7AM, waking up watching Bebop and taking a morning walk to the market. Huray for morning walks. I took my dozes - yep, still using the word - at a more regular time, one at twelve, one at ten to six and one at half past eleven. The last two went wrong, I got called while sleeping for about only ten minutes at the one at 5:50 PM, but I still felt really refreshed, and I overslept - yes, again! But I'll put three alarms out, and out of my bedside reach, next time - on the last one till about 0:45 AM. And even though I was really tired I studied a bit and then went biking for ninety minutes, and then I wrote this.
It seems like everyday I write, I write later, I'll end this custom tomorrow, since I need to get up at 7 AM everyday if I want this to work, I'd better do it strictly, especially now.
So I'll search for my bed now, hopefully, I'll even find it. And upon resting my head upon that pillow I will think of nothing but the nothingness of what I'm thinking about.
Adieu,

No comments:
Post a Comment